Thursday, June 6, 2013

HIKE 1- Tully Trail to Trustees Shelter

HIKE 1 - Tully Trail to Trustees Shelter M&M Trail Head
DISTANCE -  Approx. 6 miles
PARKING -
  • There is parking available across from the campground at 25 Doanes Hill R. Royalston, MA 01368
  • The closest parking to the Trustees  Shelter is at 
    Royalston, MA 01368
For the first day we will be hiking the Tully Trail from the Tully Lake Campground  up to the trustees shelter at the norther end of the park
If you prefer the full park map from the trustees you may download it here

Here is the section we will be completing.





1 comment:

  1. I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong. See the link below for more info.


    #shelter
    www.ufgop.org


    ReplyDelete